Wednesday 11 February 2009

Carnage in Stornoway

This afternoon, a long-fingered resident of Stornoway found himself at the receiving end of a case of "from the frying pan into the fire". After being forcibly removed from his home on the seafront, he ended up losing his life on the mean streets of the town. The pink resident had been extricated by parties unknown, reported to be wearing white or grey, using a long, yellow implement to gain access to his home. This had been done without prior warning, just as the unfortunate was enjoying mussels for lunch. Struggling madly, he managed to gain freedom from the grasp of his captors, but fell whilst crossing a street near his home. Unable to get out of the way of traffic, he was run over and killed instantly.

12 comments:

  1. aahhh ... Bless ... :- )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no safe anywhere these days is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. D*rn title nearly scared me to death, Arnish. You should be outlawed . My ticker won't take much more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh brilliant Mister Fourex. I nearly wet my furry kinickers! (Can I say knickers here?)
    My dear Mr Lighthouse, several quite respectable starfishes have approached me in distress at the insensitive photographic reproduction of the corpse of a family member, without even so much as a blanket to hide the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. And you all thought that life as a starfish was laid back.

    2. Mr. 4x, I think you ought to know that Arnish Lighthouse is a pillar of rectitude in this 'ere community and kiddies' viddies might be considered by some to lower the tone of the blog. Even if they are very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But as it came with a warning, you didn't need to click on it!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of us don't click but rather cluck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Nic! It's Nic! It's Nic!13 February 2009 at 20:09

    Who knows what Arnish gets up to behind closed curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well of course I clicked on it! For once, EffCee, I was no thinking selfishly about myself but about a fellow blogger and his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just as well that X333XXX gave a contents warning over his video, else I would have taken his comment down.

    I can take a joke, but do me a favour and promote your content on your own blog, referring to my entry if it gave you inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

    ReplyDelete